Tuesday, November 19, 2019



Ciao! My name is Amor Decena Borromeo, 18 years old. From Imus Cavite. A Grade 12 student at Philippine Christian University Dasmariñas Cavite, and this is my first time to create a blog. This blog shows what I do everyday and what I want to do someday.


When I'm done with my projects and homework. The first thing I do is I watched a Korean drama. I loved to watch it and i enjoyed watching some Korean drama since when I was in junior high school. One of my favorite Kdrama that I've watched was a Goblin. Until now i want to watch it again and again because, this television series was so great! I love the whole cast, specially Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Ha and Yook Sung Jae. I love the way they act and it was so amazing! Second on my favorite Korean drama is While you were sleeping. This television series was recommended by my friend and i love the concept of this series, specially the actors Lee Jong Suk and Bae Suzy, and recently I've finished this series in titled Hotel Del Luna. This series was so beautiful, specially the actor Lee Ji Eun (IU) is one of my favorite artist in South Korea, I love the way she act and sing. She is a talented women and I admire her so much.


I'm not just a fan of South Korean television series, but I am a kpop fan also. One of my favorite South Korean boy band is Bangtan Sonyeondan also known as BTS. Hi they're co-army's. I am an army since when I was in Grade 7, and until now I keep on supporting them. I became a fan of them because they inspired me by their songs and the activities that they have done. Like, their advocates self-love for global youth during UN speech. 


The next thing I do is I love to listen in different genres of music. I am a type of person that i cannot sleep without music. So whenever I sleep, I always put an earphone on my ears and play different genres of music. Also, I love to read different stories in my phone on webtoon and wattpad. Reading a webtoon series is influenced by BTS, because as an army I will support whatever they do.



And lastly, the things that I want to do someday is to travel. When I was young, my dream was to travel in different places. Like in South Korea, France, New York, Canada, Italy and many more. 

And those are my hobbies😊
Thank you. 















31 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you have a different hobbies and goal in your life. Nice blog Amor❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. IU is also one of my favorite actress in SoKor. I'll try watching Goblin and see if i'll find it also awesome too :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow�� Kpop fan Very nice blog�� keep it up��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's travel together someday on the places you've wanted to go to. I'll be there on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, I didn't know you can't sleep without music on. This blog makes me know you more! Greatblog, btw❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woaaah~ A BTS fan!! Would you mind if I join you travel those places you want? ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan of bts. And i also love watching k-drama. We have a lot of things in common

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, we have the same interest! i love this blog because i can know you more

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like watching kdrama. We have a same interest! Such a nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love k drama too, thank you for telling about your likes

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great blog,It's nice to be a fan to look up to keep reaching travel thy dreams. Btw travel is one of my ambitions just saying.Thank you for sharing this blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. woah i've watched Hotel de Luna too and also we have the same hobbies i love your blog❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, your blog is so very interesting, i like that, that you share about something you wants and you want to do in life. I am moving forward to do travel with you and make some happy memories. That's all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. we have the same interest im a big fan of bts and iu also ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's great because you don't allow yourself to watch or do something before you do your work.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao! My name is Amor Decena Borromeo, 18 years old. From Imus Cavite. A Grade 12 student at Philippine Christian University Dasmariñas Ca...